||Download the .pdfs: ISIM
Cut out the ISIM piece, shown below. Score and fold along dotted lines to create a box shape.
2. Cut out the ciricle on the instrument bottom. Fold all the white flaps
inward to prepare for gluing.
Glue tab A to the inside of panel B and glue tab C to the inside of the box that was just created.
3. Next cut out the ISIM Electronics Compartment, shown below. Score and fold along dotted lines to create a box shape.
4. Fold all the white flaps
inward to prepare for gluing. Glue tab A to the inside of panel B. Glue tab C to the inside of panel D.
5. When you are done, glue the the top of this piece (where it is labeled "top"), to the bottom of the ISIM instrument
6. Cut out the ISIM Instrument Shield, pictured below. Score along center line and fold in half. Score and fold tabs.
7. Center the Instrument Shield over the top of the ISIM instrument. Glue tabs D and E to the inside of ISIM instrument where dotted lines are.
8. Apply glue to the side of the ISIM structure (the side Tab A was on) and glue to the pencil that is the center support boom.